beta mini trial or beta rev

amh

can anyone advise me on which bike would suit my 7 year old daughter, wanting to start trials been watching bikes on ebay and only see beta 50's or ty80. I think the ty looks a bit heavy in comparison to the beta,is the beta rev 50 around the 2003 year any different in size to the beta mini trial ? havent seen either.

any thoughts on this one would be welcome

andy

My lad is almost 10 and is on the Rev 50, which is perfectly sized for him. I think you would be better off on the Mini-Trial rev 'n' go 50 unless she's a very tall 7 year old...

thanks thats prob the best thing to do she is about average hight for her age but is quite small framed she has been riding a little pw50 so is not used to clutch and gears, but can race around with her cousins and keep up with the boys.i guess introducing gears etc and learning a new style of riding could be alot to take on.

thanks thats prob the best thing to do she is about average hight for her age but is quite small framed she has been riding a little pw50 so is not used to clutch and gears, but can race around with her cousins and keep up with the boys.i guess introducing gears etc and learning a new style of riding could be alot to take on.

The minitrial is a super little bike , ideal for a 7 year old . try this on ebay. Item number: 220913445375