TYS 125/175 Modifications - Further Thoughts

archie

hi Guys .

Newbie here , but would just like to thank you all .

I was looking for a beginners bike and stumbled upon the wee scorpa , checked this forum for advice/opinions because I was unable to test ride the one i was looking at ... I got it and are wrapt with it ... fantastic beast .... love it so much that I got a second one yesterday ..... dunno why ... they are just a bit rare down here and I like to be different ...... But again thanks fellow scorpa owners for the tip ... cheers

hi Guys .

Newbie here , but would just like to thank you all .

I was looking for a beginners bike and stumbled upon the wee scorpa , checked this forum for advice/opinions because I was unable to test ride the one i was looking at ... I got it and are wrapt with it ... fantastic beast .... love it so much that I got a second one yesterday ..... dunno why ... they are just a bit rare down here and I like to be different ...... But again thanks fellow scorpa owners for the tip ... cheers

I know the feeling. I've had my 125 for about nine months now and when a 175 came up for sale in Montana (a long day's drive away) I was sorely tempted to buy it. Besides being fun to ride they make great learner bikes.

• 3 years later...