needle swinging arm bearings

b40rt

For our Bultaco enthusiast customers we have manufactered a new batch of Needle roller swinging arm conversion for M158 onwards.

For Montesa Swinging arm bearings are now remanufactured for the Cota 242/330 bikes and available ex stock.

Wishing you all seasons greetings and a happy new year.

Check Billet Parts site.

• Like 1

For Montesa Swinging arm bearings are now remanufactured for the Cota 242/330 bikes and available ex stock.

I've just checked he's site on this, it might be worth adding that the bearings come with new bushes which as anyone with a 242/330 will know new bushes are very difficult to find, the sets this guy is selling are very reasonably priced.

Shame this did'nt come up a couple of weeks earlier when i replaced my bearings as i would of bought the set even though my bushes are ok, never mind its good to know peolpe are manufacturing this stuff for us.

• 4 weeks later...

• 6 years later...

56 minutes ago, tacomann said:

Does anyone know if these needle roller conversion kits are still available? I've just been on the Billet Parts web site but it doesn't seem to be working 

wayne@fdos-design.com

Edited by b40rt

On 20/12/2011 at 7:33 PM, b40rt said:

For our Bultaco enthusiast customers we have manufactered a new batch of Needle roller swinging arm conversion for M158 onwards.

Wishing you all seasons greetings and a happy new year.

Check Billet Parts site.

tried to send mesage but i think your inbox is full?

On 20/12/2011 at 9:37 PM, bilc0 said:

I've just checked he's site on this, it might be worth adding that the bearings come with new bushes which as anyone with a 242/330 will know new bushes are very difficult to find, the sets this guy is selling are very reasonably priced.

Shame this did'nt come up a couple of weeks earlier when i replaced my bearings as i would of bought the set even though my bushes are ok, never mind its good to know peolpe are manufacturing this stuff for us.

montesa 242 owners on fb.