2011 300 TXT pro?

tricks

Hi everyone,

Are the 2011 300's a hand full compared to the same year 280cc?. I'm told the 300 is alot smoother and more user friendly :madnoel: - but would like some more opinions from other owners.

Any advice is appreciated :thumbup:

Cheers Tricks

Hi everyone,

Are the 2011 300's a hand full compared to the same year 280cc?. I'm told the 300 is alot smoother and more user friendly :madnoel: - but would like some more opinions from other owners.

Any advice is appreciated :thumbup:

Cheers Tricks

Hi I have just been getting a 2011 300 and have been practising on it and i am inpressed with the smoothness of the power delivery, the rear tyre is an ex-lite and is knackered but it still grips for England. Have a new IRC to fit and will report back on my findings, Jim

Dunno about the 2011's....I own/ride an 02 280 pro and two weeks ago, spent the weekend riding an 07 300 Pro at the Trials Training Center.

I really didn't see too much difference in the power or smoothness between the two bikes, but fair warning, I'm a beginner trials rider (started this Spring when I bought my 02). White throttle tube on both.

I do have an S3 flywheel weight sitting on my workbench that I'll be installing to smooth out the power even more, as I heard it from knowledgeable folks that it's a great mod to add to a 280 or 300, and I like the anti-stall assistance and smoothed out power band I got on my YZ250 when I installed a flywheel weight in it.

Dunno about the 2011's....I own/ride an 02 280 pro and two weeks ago, spent the weekend riding an 07 300 Pro at the Trials Training Center.

I really didn't see too much difference in the power or smoothness between the two bikes, but fair warning, I'm a beginner trials rider (started this Spring when I bought my 02). White throttle tube on both.

I do have an S3 flywheel weight sitting on my workbench that I'll be installing to smooth out the power even more, as I heard it from knowledgeable folks that it's a great mod to add to a 280 or 300, and I like the anti-stall assistance and smoothed out power band I got on my YZ250 when I installed a flywheel weight in it.

I have owned an 05 300 and an 07 280, and I would say the 300 was a lot easier and smoother to ride. The 280 is like an on/off switch, wheelspins too much and very easy to stall.

Hi I have just been getting a 2011 300 and have been practising on it and i am inpressed with the smoothness of the power delivery, the rear tyre is an ex-lite and is knackered but it still grips for England. Have a new IRC to fit and will report back on my findings, Jim

I bet you report back the New IRC keeps going flat. They are 4mm larger than other tyres and ive yet to see one stay up on any GasGas.