UK National

jam

Come on lads and lasses, the first UK National of 2012 is a week away and what's goin on with your entries?

With just under 40 so far as I write this its unbelievable, Do you want Nationals or not?

The Vic Brittain is a well established road trial around Shropshire and uses proper traditional terrain and sections, but just look at the interest...................... :(

Do you just want closed circuit 10 section - 4 lap trials?

Entries will close 1st post on the 3rd January 2012.

Edited by jam

Brilliant trial - rode a couple of years back, bloody freezing the roads were as hard as the sections!! - hope the entries come in - will be back for more in future years - great trial-great format - agree with keeping the faith we all probably have our own reasons for not riding this year but not reflective of the trial / sections / format for sure.

I see there are only 41 entries with just 15 on the A route. That's a lot of work for such a small entry. :(

A date clash with the Man17 Fisher Trial will certainly have taken some of your entries.

Edited by Rowly

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I'm saying nothing about the ACU and importers 'saving' our sport!!!!

From seeing Facebook updates and comments from riders who rode the Vic Brittain there was critisism for it being ran under 'no stop' rules

no riders and too easy was the general jist

I think Fisher Trial was stop allowed and I believe had a good entry.

I rode neither as I was still in shock from the Toni Bou show on Saturday :bouncy: