local / essex suffolk trials bike shops

andyj007

hi every one... im thinking of taking up trials this year instead of enduros going to sell my ktm 250xc and get 1 trials bike for myself and one for my lad (age 11) and give it a go.. had a trip out to the local club (braintree) trial a couple of days ago and its looks fun & safe!..

is there any where within an hour or so that sells trial bikes? would like to take the lad and try some for size...

second hand preferably..

many thanks

Andy

hi every one... im thinking of taking up trials this year instead of enduros going to sell my ktm 250xc and get 1 trials bike for myself and one for my lad (age 11) and give it a go.. had a trip out to the local club (braintree) trial a couple of days ago and its looks fun & safe!..

is there any where within an hour or so that sells trial bikes? would like to take the lad and try some for size...

second hand preferably..

many thanks

Andy

Cambs Trials Centre, March Cambridgeshire, seem to have a good selection according to their website Im only 15 miles away but have never been :dunce: but to be fair have not made any major purchases recently.

Well they dont exactly make it easy to find out about them.. just tried to follow the website link on the acu site!

http://www.acu.org.uk/Centres-Clubs/club.aspx?clubguid=5b1888f5-21b4-46cb-9dff-51ef6343069c

for you guys in the know thats all well and good but for someomne wishing to find out a little more.. im not getting very far!

Andy

also seems like there might be a viable buissiness in opening a trials bike supply shop. choices local bikes and kit seem hard to come by...

You havn't heard of the Castle club... without wishing to upset any old pals, the Castle club runs the best trial in the Eastern centre.... Hey Stormy...

Edited by andyj007