Sheffield Stuff

cycletrials

Wow... just watch the commentator at the back... when he leaps backwards.. hes like hand on head "OMG did that just happen" that looks way high and if it looks high on the cam it must have been double impressive from ground level!!

He was awesome. Bearing in mind every other rider had just fived it, and been caught by their minder. His minder wasn't even up there waiting. I am convinced he planned the leap back to entertain the crowd as he just leveled it on the second attempt. The skip section was an awesome ride, and also loved exiting the pj1 section going backwards whilst in the air. Truly a different league unfortunately for everyone else. Fuji is always good to watch though and great exit on the cotton reels. Fajardo looked good as well on the Beta.

undoubtedly the best rider out there, and probably the best rider of all time, but i still think he should be made to ride the Scottish i know he will probably win his skill on a trails bike are that good, but all the factory riders of the past came and rode the Scottish six day's.I just think the modern crop of factory riders should do the same, i know raga rode a few years back and Cabestany rode a couple of years ago, but he only rode to get a feel of the sections up in Scotland before the world round, after all the riders are getting paid to ride the best trials in the world and i do think the Scottish is the best trial in the world!!!