A.C.U to stand down

transit

just wont to see if anybody else thinks the same as me about the ACU is it time for them to move over and get new blood into look at the trials seen.Is it full of old blokes that wont let go(it worked 40 years ago so it should work now)i have worked with guy that is putting a lot in to motox and trying new things that no one else has done thinking out side the box and it is working does trials need this.i think it does for sure. :wall:

Don't mean to be funny but a clue in the name - Auto Cycle Union which means every member has a say in what goes on. Every club member has a say, every club has a say, every centre has a say so not sure who needs to stand down - all of us.

I think what you are saying is why don't the young, new, enthusistic ACU members please stand up.

The ACU officials you are talking about are formed from volunters giving up their time and money to put on and run trials.

Probably the MX guys you refer to are profesional promoters in it to make a living. Triple the entry fees and we could all do something different but might not have so many riders

just wont to see if anybody else thinks the same as me about the ACU is it time for them to move over and get new blood into look at the trials seen.Is it full of old blokes that wont let go(it worked 40 years ago so it should work now)i have worked with guy that is putting a lot in to motox and trying new things that no one else has done thinking out side the box and it is working does trials need this.i think it does for sure. :wall:

Ok then

Do we all meet at your house on Sunday and you can take it from there ?

Or is this somebody else can do it better as long as its not me ?

At present trials riders dont know what they want apart from a clean in a section they like under rules they prefer without a queue. We have however many individuals in the who all want it their way so how is the ACU or anyone else going to fix that ?

just used the on line licence by the way, excellent.

I reckon all the above comments transit are letting you know that it is regarding organising trials an equal opportunities setup....when you get started the first thing you should be doing is thinking about insuring yourself and your landowners.let us know how it goes.

Don't mean to be funny but a clue in the name - Auto Cycle Union which means every member has a say in what goes on. Every club member has a say, every club has a say, every centre has a say so not sure who needs to stand down - all of us.

I think what you are saying is why don't the young, new, enthusistic ACU members please stand up.

The ACU officials you are talking about are formed from volunters giving up their time and money to put on and run trials.

Probably the MX guys you refer to are profesional promoters in it to make a living. Triple the entry fees and we could all do something different but might not have so many riders

what you have said is good the younger members of the acu need to stand up and think out side the box try new things.i will try and put in to words what i mean but better and talking than typing.

1)its the new younger people that will keep trials going and we must think about that.

now think about this when thay go home and play there trials games on the xbox/play station/pc/ look what thay have got flags flying banners that look good stand out and a million other things going on thats what makes them keep playing the games and buying more.now i am not saying that every club can do this i can see that but brit champs rounds can thay i am sure it can be done.a place where people can sit watch vids get a drink have some thing for other people to do when dad or mum is going round with the other kid.

the people who ride at top leavel try vary hard from the guys that win to the last place man thay need to feel like thay are at a world event.

i dont think i have got it across well but i no what i meen.

what you have said is good the younger members of the acu need to stand up and think out side the box try new things.i will try and put in to words what i mean but better and talking than typing.

1)its the new younger people that will keep trials going and we must think about that.

now think about this when thay go home and play there trials games on the xbox/play station/pc/ look what thay have got flags flying banners that look good stand out and a million other things going on thats what makes them keep playing the games and buying more.now i am not saying that every club can do this i can see that but brit champs rounds can thay i am sure it can be done.a place where people can sit watch vids get a drink have some thing for other people to do when dad or mum is going round with the other kid.

the people who ride at top leavel try vary hard from the guys that win to the last place man thay need to feel like thay are at a world event.

i dont think i have got it across well but i no what i meen.

I'm not sure that I agree with your comment about the youngsters keeping trials going. How many clubs would still be running if you took out the over 40's?

You also write about vids, drinks and other things to do whilst a trial is on. Do you really think this is a viable proposition in a small club trial in a wood at the bottom of a farm? And if it is viable, do you think it could be achieved with the current entry fee of around

WTF, as I believe the modern argot has it, is the point of going miles in to the countryside to a trial to sit and watch videos? Either stay at home or be observing.

Calm down Pete, I've often thought that trials need to be more like a video game.