2005 Beta Rev 3, 125cc - what carbs work?

mexijo

Hi, I had my 2005 Beta, 125cc, shipped to Mexico and somewhere on the way the carburator was "lost" :(

So here I am with the bike but no carb. Any idea what will fit? I googled that the original is a Mikuni VM26/208. But will any VM26 do? Any other suggestions that will make the bike run?

Gracias!

Hi, I had my 2005 Beta, 125cc, shipped to Mexico and somewhere on the way the carburator was "lost" :(

So here I am with the bike but no carb. Any idea what will fit? I googled that the original is a Mikuni VM26/208. But will any VM26 do? Any other suggestions that will make the bike run?

Gracias!

Hope they can give you here better answer than what I did...lol

Suerte!

Yoram

Gracias!

The idle mixture and idle speed screws for Betas are on the opposite side of the carb from most other brands so you would have to consider that.

- EVO 125s come with the Keihin. Splat Shop sells Keihins and related items.

- These guys sell Keihin knock offs but are expensive http://www.oko-australia.com.au/

- If you were happy with the original Mikuni, they show up on the UK ebay and you may be able to get one from a breakers. Beta would probably sell you one also.

Thank you for your answer. I have found a Mikuni carb through this forum.

What jetting should I try for a Rev3, 125cc at 1600 meters altitude?

The idle mixture and idle speed screws for Betas are on the opposite side of the carb from most other brands so you would have to consider that.

- EVO 125s come with the Keihin. Splat Shop sells Keihins and related items.

- These guys sell Keihin knock offs but are expensive http://www.oko-australia.com.au/

- If you were happy with the original Mikuni, they show up on the UK ebay and you may be able to get one from a breakers. Beta would probably sell you one also.