Sheffield Arena Vs Ryanair

telecat

Having "suffered" at the Indoor trial seats and spacing that would make Ryanair blush, I can only hope the Leeds Arena is better. My Legs and back have only just recovered from the "crush" that is Sheffield. Are Other's better than Sheffield???

I've never been in a more cramped seat than Sheffield :angry:

Edit:

I don't consider myself 'tall' either. I'm 5'10''...Taurus, GSOH, looking for female to share country walks :banana2: ....Sorry, wrong web-site.

Edited by HAM2

Me too, I am only five eight and even I got cramp, my son who I was with (he is five ten or eleven, not sure) was in agony, and to make things worse had a bunch of noisy ignorant sods behind us knocking seats and one of them (a child who was not told any different by parents) actually put their feet on back of my sons seat, takes the edge off of it a little doesn't it ?

ps who can win world trials in 2018 I reckon Bou might be beatable by then ?

Im 6' 2" and don't find it that bad. I have been quite a few times in the past (not this year). Yes it's cramped and the seats are uncomfortable but most Ice Hockey arenas are like that. It just goes with the teritory. Everyone has a right to complain but they can't do anything about it. It's not like they can move the seats for next year and give everyone more leg space or give you your money back.

Like i said it's what you get with an Ice Hockey arena. They are all the same, except maybe ones in America.

The only way round it would be to ring the box office next year and ask sepcifically for seats with leg room.

Edited by manx2day

Is Sheffield in leeds next year then?

Probably not. It may be too early for the Leeds Arena, I can see having two arena's competing for business would mean that Neil and Martin could be looking to see if the competition could being them benefits.

• 2 weeks later...

i was quite annoyed i wasnt able to go out for a cig during the trial.. even when i dispalyed a second ticket (friend dropped out) and explained i would uswe this to get back in they said they would refuse me entry. i feel, considering the tickets were