Latest from Strasbourg

Andy

Whats up with cabestany ??

Nothing. There was a typo in one of the updates

Qualification results: Bou 0 Raga 0 Fajardo 1 Cabestany 6 Gubian 11 Fujinami 11 - non qualifiers Brown 16 Gomez 23

Amazing the supremacy of Bou. Also how he was the only one who did not even ask his minder to stay ready to catch the bike. Incredibly confident he would clean those steps that all others failed. With the most amazing thing being how he as only one managed to clear the one but last wooden pallets section.

Have my tickets for next week's Geneva show, looking forward to seeing this live.

Cheers, Fons.

Watching now.

Bou, different level...

Thing most impressing me is the commentator.

Not gibbering on about when the venue was built and how big the town hall is, not missing half the points dropped like Burnicle always did and most importantly doesn't use the word 'fiasco' like that other goon!!

Am liking Motors TV now : )

Watching now.

Bou, different level...

Thing most impressing me is the commentator.

Not gibbering on about when the venue was built and how big the town hall is, not missing half the points dropped like Burnicle always did and most importantly doesn't use the word 'fiasco' like that other goon!!

Am liking Motors TV now : )

george titmus-whose he?

Just finished watching, cannot believe Bou didn't drop a single mark in the heat or the final other than dual lane race and a time penalty!

He's a machine, just immense!

Almost like Schumacher / Ferrari in early 2000's but more dominant.

george titmus-whose he?

Is that who was commentating Andy??

Don't know him but he's ok in my books.

Who was it who always said 'fiasco' rather than 'five'?

Always cracked me up 'and Cabestany's dropped a fiasco' seriously, WTF was that about?

Pity Burnacle is not commentating ... that chap last night just babbled on in a non entertaining way.

Sections were silly though. The big steps at the start don't give the scrubbers (well thats every rider other than Bou!) a chance to even get in and do anything.. Still it speeds the proceedings on!