New Essex trials bikers

enwod

Hi all,

Just a heads up that my dad and I have just got into trials again (we had a Gas Gas a fair few years ago that we used to ride over Poles Woods).

I've now got myself a nice 2004 Beta Rev 3 270 and my dad is picking up a tidy 07/08 Gas Gas 250 tonight.

Expect to see both of us over Poles Woods pretty often as well as some of the Southend/Eastern trials events (after we've both got good enough to not embarrass ourselves).

I'll be the young one on the Beta and my dad will be the old bugger on his Gas Gas (sorry dad aha) - if you see us about - come over and say hi :)

My bike:

L1tBN.jpg

Hi mate,

I do a fair bit of time at Poles Wood as well. It's been a few weeks as there's been a few local trials on, but it's a bit quiet again now through to Feb, so I suspect I'll see you over there.

Sundays seems to be the busier day if you like riding with lots of people..

I'll be the one wobbling about on an old 250 Gas Gas (Blue) .

come and say hello :guinness:

Dave

Hi mate,

I do a fair bit of time at Poles Wood as well. It's been a few weeks as there's been a few local trials on, but it's a bit quiet again now through to Feb, so I suspect I'll see you over there.

Sundays seems to be the busier day if you like riding with lots of people..

I'll be the one wobbling about on an old 250 Gas Gas (Blue) .

come and say hello :guinness:

Dave

Hi Dave, Cheers for the info. I think we're both aiming to get as much time on the bike as possible (well as long as my fitness will allow aha) so will probably be over poles wood the whole weekend.

We'll be sure to say allo if we spot you - most likely be the even wobblier ones.

Take care matey, Josh.

hi guys i take it poles wood is still going strong?

i havent had a bike for about 3 years me and 3 of my friends are all planing to get bikes in the next 2-3months so we will be joining up again we havent got a clue what were doing so i suppose we will be the new woblies! lol

just wanted to ask do i still pop up the farm house to renew our membership to poles farm??

hi guys i take it poles wood is still going strong?

i havent had a bike for about 3 years me and 3 of my friends are all planing to get bikes in the next 2-3months so we will be joining up again we havent got a clue what were doing so i suppose we will be the new woblies! lol

just wanted to ask do i still pop up the farm house to renew our membership to poles farm??

Yeah, Poles Wood is still going strong matey - It's not the old boys son in charge. I believe you can still get application forms over the road at the secret nuclear bunker. Alternatively, I think someone posted the application form on here/the owners details (I think I messaged someone on here to get the application form).

Hope that helps slightly, take care and will most likely see you around :)