2012 models

nottoogood

This GasGas/Scorpa guy has jumped ship and bought my newest, last bike (that's what i tell the Wife anyway)...a new 250. So what's the skinny on Shercos. I live in Gas Gas Country and Sherco's are pretty rare here. Any real differences...or "same animal, just different stripes"?

i recently tried a 290 sherco 2012 and after being some what unimpressed with earlier models i actually liked it, seemed to do everything right and it gripped really well,could be tempted.i've a 280 gasser and a 300 4t evo which most of the time i thinks great.i would try a few ,see what you like then see what the local agent has in stock.

This GasGas/Scorpa guy has jumped ship and bought my newest, last bike (that's what i tell the Wife anyway)...a new 250. So what's the skinny on Shercos. I live in Gas Gas Country and Sherco's are pretty rare here. Any real differences...or "same animal, just different stripes"?

Sorry but I do not quite understand your post. And also forgive me as I am not quite sure exactly who you are, as I do know many of the NEOTT folks.

If you got a bike, then all you need to know is to put the gas where the air goes and viesavie! Lube everything up real good just like everything else and ck your nuts!

If you are wanting one, I know where a new 2.9 is at for a right price!!!! So PM me! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

TysbikeRomoland.jpg

You'll be very happy with your 250. We've had my son's bike for about 2 months now and are very pleased with it. Even though the 250 uses the PHBL Dellorto and the old ignition, this is the best/cleanest running bike we have had! Not sure if it's the air box or exhaust or a combination, but it's a sweet running bike.

I'm also happy they finally lowered the radiator, put a petcock on and the few other nice changes they made. I haven't spent enough time on it myself to tell about the new suspension, but the new linkage is easier to work on, and it looks pretty :rolleyes:

TysbikeRomoland.jpg

You'll be very happy with your 250. We've had my son's bike for about 2 months now and are very pleased with it. Even though the 250 uses the PHBL Dellorto and the old ignition, this is the best/cleanest running bike we have had! Not sure if it's the air box or exhaust or a combination, but it's a sweet running bike.

I'm also happy they finally lowered the radiator, put a petcock on and the few other nice changes they made. I haven't spent enough time on it myself to tell about the new suspension, but the new linkage is easier to work on, and it looks pretty :rolleyes:

Don't scratch it! :thumbup: