Kingswood Avery Trial 2012 Vids

chewy

For anybody who wasn't there this was our first Ctr. Champs Trial on no stop rules.....think we got away with it. Many Thanks to Fraser Dicken for getting it done so fast .we hope to have some "comedy" edits for dinner dance and names /captions etc along more vids.

sorry guys this is self evident but the one below works & is next to it.

and a bit of the little ones

Edited by chewy

For anybody who wasn't there this was our first Ctr. Champs Trial on no stop rules.....think we got away with it. Many Thanks to Fraser Dicken for getting it done so fast .we hope to have some "comedy" edits for dinner dance and names /captions etc along more vids.

sorry guys this is self evident but the one below works & is next to it.

and a bit of the little ones

Been a long time (nearly 30 years!) since I rode out that way, isn't that nr Yate Rocks?

Edited by wayne_weedon

spot on Wayne about a mile up the road..Yate Court.Funny enough I put a "quiz pic" of me in our local gazzette from 1979 (c 30 years ago) at this venue trying to identify the two guys looking on. http://www.wessex-centre-acu.org.uk/ if you want a "rare "shot of me with my feet down..te he..

Nice period photo.

I wish I could remember names from that time but I dont. I lived in Yate for quite a while although I was from Iron Acton originally.

There was a family running a couple cotas who lived the end of Stanshawes drive in Yate. The lady there was my postlady I think! Your video's reminded me of that.

Edited by wayne_weedon

Great videos, Chewy, thanks for putting them up.

I have no axe to grind either way, and I'd be happy to ride to whatever rules apply on the day, but the first video of the adults does highlight how difficult to observe TSR22B can be. About 40 mins in the Experts have got to the section with the nasty rocky step immediately followed by a tricky side slope. Some of them are hopping on the move, to a greater or lesser extent, to help get lined up. Some fail to get up. Some get up the step and just about manage the side slope. Most of them it could be argued have stopped at least a couple of times. It's just really difficult to decide who has stopped and who hasn't and how long a 'pause' can be... Tricky!

Anyway, thanks again. The sections look good.

About 40 mins in the Experts have got to the section with the nasty rocky step immediately followed by a tricky side slope. Some of them are hopping on the move, to a greater or lesser extent, to help get lined up. Some fail to get up. Some get up the step and just about manage the side slope. Most of them it could be argued have stopped at least a couple of times. It's just really difficult to decide who has stopped and who hasn't and how long a 'pause' can be... Tricky!

I watched it from 40 - 47 mins and would say that none of those I seen had a "stop" IMHO