Trail Boots

jojotut

Hi everyone can you advise what are decent trail boots as my steel toe capped wellies have more holes that a Swiss cheese!

Just starting back after 20 years off and the amount of boots out there is frightening!

I will be using these for local club trails and a lot of practice; do you only get what you pay for? Is it better taking my hard earned to a show?

Thanks

Hi everyone can you advise what are decent trail boots as my steel toe capped wellies have more holes that a Swiss cheese!

Just starting back after 20 years off and the amount of boots out there is frightening!

I will be using these for local club trails and a lot of practice; do you only get what you pay for? Is it better taking my hard earned to a show?

Thanks

hi mate, iv just got myself some new booots, wulfsport trial boots, real comfy strong,supporting and as far as i can tell pretty hard wearing and nicely priced, used them today on wet muddy clay and i had no problems walking. heres the link to where i got mine from... top guys..dont pay for postage as mine turned up in 2days and it says

hi mate, iv just got myself some new booots, wulfsport trial boots, real comfy strong,supporting and as far as i can tell pretty hard wearing and nicely priced, used them today on wet muddy clay and i had no problems walking. heres the link to where i got mine from... top guys..dont pay for postage as mine turned up in 2days and it says

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

How are you guys finding the sizing on the Wulfsport boots? Did you buy according to your regular shoe size, or up/down a size? Are they wide or narrow fitting? Thinking of giving them a go as I am an occassional rider and won't be giving them a very hard life anyway.

• 2 months later...

Mine were a little bit on the big size compared to normal shoe size in the foot, but I found the calves quite tight, certainly not much room for tucking trousers in.

They came with liners, which I didn't like, they're too baggy around the calf, but I bought some sealskinz socks, and they make them fit really well.