Oset E Class Trial This Weekend In The Peaks

pipster

YMSA TRIALS LTD ARE RUNNING THE 1ST ROUND OF THE CAMPIONSHIP ON FEBRUARY 12 AT MILLTOWN QUARRY ASHOVER DERBYSHIRE AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEPERATE CLASS FOR OSET/BIKES RIDERS , PLEASE TRY AND SUPPORT THIS CLUB IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST THE CLUB WILL RUN A PROPER CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE OSET

No minium age restriction under 4yrs welcome

The E class Sections are dual route easy and dead easy away from the adult sections...

Needs a good entry for it to continue so make an effort should be a fun day ...

http://www.ymsatrialsltd.co.uk/ymsa-events.html

I will be entering on the day do bring passport or copy of birth certificate regs can be downloaded from website ... I phoned Barry Burton the Clerk of course last week he told me this is something new the club is gonna try to see how much interest there is a fun day nothing to serious away from the main trial..

The club is not ACU so no need for a licence .

My son is under 4 by a few weeks and this will be his first Trial :)

Give him a ring the numbers on the YMSA website he's a real gent ...

See you Sunday

Phil

Yep, spoke to Brian, he says just turn up and if possible with the entry form, downloaded from there website.

Depending how my son gets on, I may trade the Oset 36v for a little Gas Gas 50.... We shall see.

Oset is a great little bike.

I only have one set of batteries, and no way of charging at a Trial event, so I hope they last!

Regards

Peter

Don't worry if you have not got a passport a copy of birth certificate or some way of proof of childs age is all that's needed for Membership registration ...

See you all

Sunday

I've have not got spare battery should be fine itll be a lot of stop start they should last :)

Edited by pipster

Big thanks to YMSA Trials ...

Great little Trial 32 sections for the E class good venue and well organised...

Good half hour lunch break worked well for the kids ... great butty van and just everyone was really friendly and helpful ...

Looking forward to the next one :)

Need a spare set of batteries for the little Oset managed 28 sections before it ran out of steam ...I'll get a spare set and swap them at lunch :)

Big thanks to YMSA Trials ...

Great little Trial 32 sections for the E class good venue and well organised...

Good half hour lunch break worked well for the kids ... great butty van and just everyone was really friendly and helpful ...

Looking forward to the next one :)

Need a spare set of batteries for the little Oset managed 28 sections before it ran out of steam ...I'll get a spare set and swap them at lunch :)

I managed one lap of the last section before my son gave up and had enough. I was trying to preserve the battery by pushing him up hills on the return and switchign the power off when waiting about which helped a little bit. was a great day and I really enjoyed it and so did the lad! was a great turn out and all staff were exceptionally friendly and I too will be visiting again, just going to get some serious practice in with flags ect before the next one :D