Observers Please Note

telecat

Not dissagreeing with anything you say but the rule with ACU "front spindle in front spindle out" doesnt apply with AMCA events which is "front spindle in rear spindle out" and it's amazing how many riders dont know that one either.

Its a crazy rule that only the front wheel has to be out the end cards, in my eyes all the bike should be out, when I set trials out I always try and make sure that the end cards are well away from the final obsticale in the section, I like the AMCA ruling on that one :icon_salut:

• Like 1

Its a crazy rule that only the front wheel has to be out the end cards, in my eyes all the bike should be out, when I set trials out I always try and make sure that the end cards are well away from the final obsticale in the section, I like the AMCA ruling on that one :icon_salut:

Me too,

I saw a bike pirouette out of the ends cards, out of control (at that point in time), last Sunday

The bike swung back into the section, after doing a 180, the rider went back into the section via the ends cards

He still only was marked for a 1 :wall: