Love This Sport !

caddabs

Had a fantastic day today. Got soaking wet, muddy, smelly and tired and in the dog house, but a great days riding.

Anyone else enjoyed their Sunday?

What better way to spend a day !?

Caddabs

Had a belter of a day too, couple of guys from the club gave up their Saturday to lay out the course for us today.

they did a superb job, was interesting, challenging and damn good fun.

Now sitting in front of crap TV drinking a wee glass of low flier and feeling my muscles sieze up :-)

great day, great sport.

Sort of had a ok day apart from my chain coming off due to the tensioner spring failing then all this made the wheel nut come lose then i lost the nut and snail cam, don't think my spindle is in to good shape, think ive lost a wheel bearing. Then to top it off i had to push the bike back from half way into the trail and i get told by some that theres a quick way down there so me being me i went down it to discover it gets quite steep so i then fall straight into a hawthorn bush to slash up all my chin which then was pouring with blood and still quite some distance to get the bike back. Other then that it was a good day but now i have to spend some more money getting the bike ready again.

Had a fantastic day today. Got soaking wet, muddy, smelly and tired and in the dog house, but a great days riding.

Anyone else enjoyed their Sunday?

What better way to spend a day !?

Caddabs

Why in the dog house?

Got up this morning it was raining loaded the bike up 15miles down it is snowing ( must be mad) Arrived at the trial parking covered in snow Snow stopped as we set off Started of first section was very muddy Crossing the moor after it dropped into deep gully came off big time at the bottom helmet full of mud Boots got stuck in the gooy mud need a hand out Finished the trial Sun came out back home for a long soak in the bath That is my first trial in two years roll on next week I am not in the dog house nobody to anser to but me.

Edited by Naichuff