Training Days At Ttc!

copemech

Scheduled for the last weekend in March as I recall! Spring Break for rials riders!

Lots of fun riding classes to choose from with great instructors like Ryan Young!

Camp, ride, relax, ride, enjoy, ride, eat, ride, do i over the next day! :icon_salut:

www. trialstrainingcenter.com

Hey Copey:

We will be having our Canada Trials training days on the 3rd weekend of April, guest instructor will be none other than Mr. Ryan Young. Looking forward to seeing him in OUR backyard, and spending two fun days with lots of riding, and some time with an old friend!

Steve

Boy, by the amount of work Ryan is getting these days , either trials is gaining in popularity a little , or we are taking it a little more seriously ... And you couldn't ask for a better teacher !

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...

Well I admit I have been kinda "on the fence", as the cost or diesel for a 1500 mile trip is not good right now, then consider the weather forcast may change things, and the fact the Sooner Cup is the same weekend in OK. Yet all in all, I was still IN, untill today when the wifey told me that they may want to schedule a minor surgery for next week, so that may just change everything!

I just want a few days off! With a bit of riding! :closedeyes:

That stinks man, I know it's a good haul for you too, I was kinda surprised to see you post the thread up and everything because of the sheer distance of it, but I know there's nothing like it anywhere else. I'm not so sure I'm gonna make it yet, but I will most likely go down for a while just to say hi to everyone.

Well I admit I have been kinda "on the fence", as the cost or diesel for a 1500 mile trip is not good right now, then consider the weather forcast may change things, and the fact the Sooner Cup is the same weekend in OK. Yet all in all, I was still IN, untill today when the wifey told me that they may want to schedule a minor surgery for next week, so that may just change everything!

I just want a few days off! With a bit of riding! :closedeyes:

I'll be down at the Sooner Cup Copey, com'on down (actually "up"). I need somebody to argue with. Everybody else wants to be too nice to me.......

Jon

I'll be down at the Sooner Cup Copey, com'on down (actually "up"). I need somebody to argue with. Everybody else wants to be too nice to me.......

Jon

It's because you are OLD Jon!!!!

May yet see you over the weekend as things are still up in the air. TN is nice, but the trip is a bit brutal. I understand why they limit the hours on truckers!

That stinks man, I know it's a good haul for you too, I was kinda surprised to see you post the thread up and everything because of the sheer distance of it, but I know there's nothing like it anywhere else. I'm not so sure I'm gonna make it yet, but I will most likely go down for a while just to say hi to everyone.

I think it is a great event! Great riding area! And I support it, I feel proud to have spent quality time there over the years with most of the top riders in the US. A great Spring Break! And the "train at your own rate" thing is good. Four sessions daily, plus other things!