Highland Classic 2012

turbo

no religous stuff this year ( i dont think..) so its defo on my to do list.. now which bike.. AND having just checked there are no Yarkshire Classic or Red Rose trials that weekend.. fantastic will try to get a small gang together..

Edited by totalshell

Lee,

Hope you can make it, bike in garage for you so hop on the plane and make life easy.

Martin

I would like to plan it! Dates? When do I come over? WHere do I fly to? Recomended B&B?

I may dive over with the 340 in the back A or B route? b i THINK: wHO CAN RESERVE ME A PLACE SO i CAN BOOK VACATION AND TRAVEL?

OOPPS CAPS LOCK!

When I rode a couple of years ago there was a big cycling event of some sort being run on the same weekend and getting accomodation was difficult with the number of people attending and spectating that event.

Does anyone know if that event is running again this year on the same weekend. I'd like to ride again this year but depends on work so may be a late decision which could make accomodation a headache again

Woody - can you remember what type of cycling event it was? (MTB, Roadrace, whatever). I will find out if it's being repeated or if anything else is on.

Lee - I doubt if the trial will be oversubscribed (it hasn't ....YET!), so no worries about getting a ride.

No, I don't think anyone actually said what it was, I just remember a few places mentioning it when I was trying to book up as one after another was full. Thinking back, I wouldn't be surprised if they meant your trial.....

Just thought it may be something to bear in mind and for people to book up early, just in case whatever it was, it is on again - if it was ever on in the first place....

There was a golf tournament on one year and Rock Ness is usally on at the same time which may make for busy roads!

Trial is well worth the journey, though! Well laid out and well run - I'd book now if I were you!

This is the trial to be at!

:guinness: