New To The Forum And Spain :-)

duc748r

Hi all,

Just a quick bit about me, im new to the forum and have just move out to Spain. I have done a fair bit of trials riding in the past but haven't had a trials bike in about 4 years (all road riding) but am looking to get back into it. I was curious if anyone might have any info on trials in spain, bikes, places that sell bikes etc. Im about 40 mins up the coast from Malaga.

Any info would be great

Thanks

Grant

Yes; Steve, Lianne and Derek Bamford are very friendly and not too far from Malaga, and they know all about trials on the South.

Also have a look to www.toptrial.net They are from Marbella (Malaga), and then remember Posadas, a little village close to Cordoba, where some trials arroud year..and specially the Posadas 2 Days Trial on december.

Hi all,

Just a quick bit about me, im new to the forum and have just move out to Spain. I have done a fair bit of trials riding in the past but haven't had a trials bike in about 4 years (all road riding) but am looking to get back into it. I was curious if anyone might have any info on trials in spain, bikes, places that sell bikes etc. Im about 40 mins up the coast from Malaga.

Any info would be great

Thanks

Grant

Hi,Im new to the forum too,this is my first post having just registered.I also live in Spain near to Orihuela on the Costa Blanca.Ive been here for sixteen years and often attend bike meetings both on and off road.In typical Spanish fashion info is difficult to glean on forthcoming events.There is an official calender though that covers all motorcycle competition events. http://www.fmcv.es/web2/plantilla1.asp?Id=400

This is the governing bodies official website.Unfortunately its naturally only in Spanish(suppose we can forgive them for that at least!) Directions to each event are also given albeit rather sparse.

Im an ex trials rider myself having ridden most Spanish marques during the seventies,I never thought Id finish up in that particular part of the world though,but thats another story! Ive owned Ossa,Montesa and Bultacos ,all world leading makes at the time.Ive met and ridden alongside some of the all time greats of that era too,the likes of Martin Lampkin,Malcolm Rathmell,David Thorpe(the trials one),Nigel Birkett,Gordon Farley,etc.Good old days they were---mind you I dropped a few more marks than they did!