315 Swing Arm Movement

clay

When my bikes on the stand, should there be any vertical movement with the swing arm, as mine has about 3/4" play. ive replaced the dog bone bearings, and it does look like the plays coming from the bottom of the shock,,, (Thanks in advance)

The bottom 'eye-ball' bearing gets a bit sloppy with age ,unfortunately it seems to be an unusual size and I couldn't source one cheaply from the mainstream bearing stockists :wall: .Good luck,I think you're in the dealers' hands.

Replaced the underside bearings of the swing arm, at same time as i did the dog bones,,

will check for wear on the bolts / plates at weak end.

but think ham2 right, (more over time needed)

Most likely to be the plates. Just a smidge of play there will relate to loads at t'other end of the swingarm.

If it is a shock bearing, check the price and give me a shout - pretty sure I have one or two here I'm never going to use, I'll do you a deal.

Most likely to be the plates. Just a smidge of play there will relate to loads at t'other end of the swingarm.

If it is a shock bearing, check the price and give me a shout - pretty sure I have one or two here I'm never going to use, I'll do you a deal.

Hi bud, ive sent you a pm

Got round to checking the lower suspension, And your right lads,

The plates are slightly worn, so ive ordered the uprated plates, (not sure if there worth the extra cost)

Thanks again for the input