2012 Evo 4t - What's New?

jimg

Been searching up and down trying to find what, if any changes were made to the 2012 Evo 300 4t. I have a 2010 300 4t and would like to know what mod's were given to the bike over the past 2 years. All I can gather is only from looking at pictures...besides the new graphics, plastic color, black frame, rear rim, and relocated kill switch, is there anythink else? Any changes to the power delivery/engine performance, suspension, clutch? Or, if you already have upgraded to a new model, tell me the differences you notice. Thanks.

Thanks for comments. I placed my order late yesterday through my local Beta dealer. I do hope there are two bolts on the air box support/sub frame as this area needed improvement to add rigidity to the silencer. I just wanted some justification (in my head) to purchase a new bike and also be able to fully explain to those (i.e., wife) who ask about the bikes improvements. :D

Knowing the changes/improvements made to a bike, even it they are minor, promote bike sales. Guys like me that are (were) on the fence of purchasing a new bike often need detail information like this. Would be nice if this information was more readily available.

Very Good time to buy one - American Beta just reduced the price $500! (new MSRP $7999 on 3004t) They are doing some really creative things lately. BYOB, Renta bikes for nationals, Beta SS, financing ect....I hope the other importers are paying attention!