Ligonier, Indiana M.o.t.a. & Ti Championship Event

The Michiana Trials Riders are excited to host another M.O.T.A/TI and AMA sanctioned Championship Event this April 21st and 22nd, 2012. The Event location is at 5104 N 750 W, Ligonier, IN.

Download Flyer Here

• Entry Fee: $15 per day
  • AMA Membership Required
  • D.O.T./FIM Approved Helmet
  • Silencer/Muffler Required
  • No large fast bikes

Adults Start time

12:00 Noon Saturday, 11:00AM Sunday

Youth Start time

11:00AM Saturday, 10:00AM Sunday

Spectators under 18 years must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.

Competitors must have BOTH parents or legal guardians signatures.

Sections will include moderate to steep hill climbs and descents, loose gravel, river rock sections, medium size logs and tree stumps, and an occasional tractor tire.

There are no water sections at this time unless rain make a few sections muddy.

This will be a very spectator friendly event. With the event being later in the month of April, weather is expected to be sunny and cool.

Plenty of camping space but very limited flat RV spots for fifth wheels and Class A motorhomes.

michianatrials-2012.jpg

Edited by Sandbagger

I'll second that Doug! Andrew and me can't wait to get the new season rolling!

I bet Andrew is excited about spring break training too,On Wednesdays they're only about 30 miles from me but I haven't been able to get away from the shop to ride with them,I will try to make it down there at least once this spring.

He's been practically jumping out of his own skin, anxious to get down there. He goes week after next, right after Trials Training Days at TTC. What a great way to launch the season, although weather has been good here in PA this winter, so he's been able to get some riding in.

• 4 weeks later...