Show Me Your Twin Shocker!

sir dabs alot

Yes, I saw it there..... well theres no excuse now then. The club having the trial in April are having a big pre 65 push. They want pre 65 entries, you have plenty of time to get organised, see you there.. its straight down the motorway and turn right... Right in the heart of the vineyards.......

Yes, I saw it there..... well theres no excuse now then. The club having the trial in April are having a big pre 65 push. They want pre 65 entries, you have plenty of time to get organised, see you there.. its straight down the motorway and turn right... Right in the heart of the vineyards.......

Er..., advice would be much appreciated. Never having ridden in a French trial, I'm not sure about how to get a ride. I gather that one has to first of all get a doctor's certificate to prove one is fit enough to ride trials, then join (or register with?) UFOLEP or the other governing body (I understand there are two), before joining a club (how does one decide which club to join?) and then searching for trials entry forms on the internet (I gather Charles Coutard's trials website is a good place to look) - unlike in the UK, France doesn't appear to have an equivalent of the ACU centre gazettes complete with entry forms. Also, is insurance required for off road trials?

My Fantic 300 with a different tank. If you scroll through, there's a photo of my XL 250 trials and a TY 175 that I've recently sold. For you tarmac fans there's also a photo of the wife and me with the greatest race bike EVER built :)

th_Fantic300_zps5d7c566b.jpg

Edited by crowley

hi crowley, tried to scroll across to see your other pictures either side of the fantic.......wouldn't let me do it for some reason, even when i logged in to my photobucket account. anyone else having a problem?

That's possibly because I'm an idiot when it comes to pooters. I've released the security lock on the Photobucket album now, so try again, it may work?

• 4 weeks later...