Show Me Your Twin Shocker!

sir dabs alot

23 hours ago, brewtus said:

You don't have it assembled yet Zip?  :P

Been in the garage a few times drooling over the pieces, thinking about all of the things I am going to do to them.

It is supposed to be a project to keep me busy during the next winter.  But it is very difficult to not dive in and get started on it.

54 minutes ago, zippy said:

Been in the garage a few times drooling over the pieces, thinking about all of the things I am going to do to them.

It is supposed to be a project to keep me busy during the next winter.  But it is very difficult to not dive in and get started on it.

I agree.  I also have 2 jigsaw puzzles in the shop, a 247 Montesa and a TY175 just begging for attention.  Too many other running projects get priority, unfortunately.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

53 minutes ago, petorius said:

Lovely Honda Majesty. I was wondering where the mudgaurds came from, really like the slim profile.

Thanks.......

They were Preston Petty's but I'm not sure they still do trials guards.

Worth a google though :)

On 7/23/2018 at 4:03 PM, majesty said:

Thanks.......

They were Preston Petty's but I'm not sure they still do trials guards.

Worth a google though :)

In regards to the Preston Petty fenders, I have been talking with the current owner of Preston Petty Products for a long while now about various topics.  Currently, the fenders are not available, but are on the list of things to be offered in the near future.

Currently they are selling the MX Front fender which is the old Tony D, the mx rear, the enduro rear fender with light and without light, the headlight, and I believe the front fender with integral bracket to mount to the underside of the lower triple clamp.

The modern day Preston Petty Products are molded by Polisport for PPP.  The molds and tooling are expensive, but the quality is supposed to be very top level.

If I remember, I will share when the fenders are released and ready to ship.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pmk said:

In regards to the Preston Petty fenders, I have been talking with the current owner of Preston Petty Products for a long while now about various topics.  Currently, the fenders are not available, but are on the list of things to be offered in the near future.

Currently they are selling the MX Front fender which is the old Tony D, the mx rear, the enduro rear fender with light and without light, the headlight, and I believe the front fender with integral bracket to mount to the underside of the lower triple clamp.

The modern day Preston Petty Products are molded by Polisport for PPP.  The molds and tooling are expensive, but the quality is supposed to be very top level.

If I remember, I will share when the fenders are released and ready to ship.

I've bought some modern PPP guards and headlight for my Alpina and can vouch for the quality

• Like 2

• 2 months later...