Starting Problems 04 Txt Pro 300

tonyr6

Just something to try, the next time it wont start, drop the bike on its side until fuel leaks out of the carb overflow. As soon as it does, pick the bike up and try kick again.

I've used this technique before but with cold start problems....I'd be interested to hear what happens for you...

im working nights tomorrow so weather permitting im off for a ride in the morning !!! will let you know how she performs !! when you start with choke after stopping are you using any throttle?

I use just a "whiff" of throttle under those circumstances.

Jon

Hi, Have you found the solution yet? After reading the post I'm curious now as everything I would suggest has been covered.

My gas gas starts fine from cold or hot but if it has been stopped for 10 mins it takes a few kicks but always starts (different to your problem mine is just gas gas and delorto related).

Could it be the plug fouling by too much 2 stroke in the mix?

I would guess at (and only a guess) a stator geting tired as it heats up and not generating a good spark at kickover speeds, you said it goes with a bump so the engine is turning over faster so can generate a better spark with a bump?

Good luck and hope you get it sorted