The French Are Coming

andat

Excluding the Toni Bou Class which country has won the most 125, junior and european championships in recent years ?

probably Spain or UK I would think.

Ok maybe not this year for Euro as neither Shepard or Jonathan Rich rode round 1 but hopefully they will both be fit for first WTC round.

I'm sure Theirry Michaud was asking what the UKs secret was a couple of years ago.

I'll throw this out for discussion....France finish 3rd in X trial indoor; French populate top places in all classes of Euro Rounds....what's the secret?

Ferrer has been injured for a year but is back on form,gubian has progressed every year since his cruciate injury maybe 4 years since.

Bruand bethune and 3 or 4 others i cant remember off hand like the spanish youngsters gomez gibert etc have all faded away, for one reason or another.

Since and including dabill English riders have absolutely dominated the youth and junior wtc, and if they can keep at it they can surpass gubian the top frenchman at world level.

Challoner is the next hope to beat Gubian and I'd guess he'll be top brit this year

Gubian is not that good I would say Dabill is better than him now, but he has been lucky in his bike choices lately but always played second fiddle to wiggy till last two years.

TBH all our lads should beat him if not this year then next for sure.

Pune is the one under the spotlight here i feel as his teammate.

I personally think jack will go better having not had the distraction of the indoors.

What I worry about is why the European championships dont feature young british riders. Worrying that we have no podiums at all......

What I worry about is why the European championships dont feature young british riders.

No British riders?? What about Iwan Roberts, Jack Price and Billy Bolt in the youth championship class, Brad Cox, Tom Dexter, Brad + Dec Bullock in the juniors. All of these are young and British.