Manx 2 Day Classic 2012

slats101

just had my "thanks but no thanks better luck next year" entry form returned for 2012,

oh well never mind, had visions of winning that one as well!.

seriously how about upping the twin shock entries next year, maybe make it a three or four day event.

I'am lucky to have a ride in 2012.I think there is a big overseas contingent this year.15 od from Madrid,13 from Austria,1 belgium,2 german's and one from South Africa.Hope the weather will be better than last year.Saturday was very wet.

Cheers:Mike

I'am lucky to have a ride in 2012.I think there is a big overseas contingent this year.15 od from Madrid,13 from Austria,1 belgium,2 german's and one from South Africa.Hope the weather will be better than last year.Saturday was very wet.

Hi Mike: I got my letter this week and have been fortunate with a ride in the pre65 class. It will be my second ride there, it is really a superb classic trial !!!

Hi Guy's.

I was hoping that my young nephew from the IOM would get a ride on the NEW Cub I am building him for the event. But he too did not get an entry. There is a list of at least 20 reserves ,and ten of these are from the IOM so I am told.

Anyway we will be there with the Cub and a couple of other bikes, just for a ride around with the other guy's. and to take in some of this brilliant little islands sight's

Regards Charlie.

Hi Mike: I got my letter this week and have been fortunate with a ride in the pre65 class. It will be my second ride there, it is really a superb classic trial !!!

Hey Javier,

i keep fingers croosed that you get no puctures this year.