Hello - Lincolnshire Help Me Please

lee81163

hi

been a member for a couple of months but been busy just starting trials riding again after a long break now need to get out and do some practicing / playing just invested in a 2010 beta evo 290, just need somewhere to ride have heard about wilsons farm has anybody any info contact no. etc or know of anywhere else to ride in or around lincolnshire i would really appreciate any help or information also which are the good clubs to join in and around lincoln

Hi Lee

There are only a couple of practice areas that I know of around Lincoln, one you have already mentioned, Wilsons farm, I dont have the contact number but know a man who does (will get the number tomorrow), it's a tenner a day, the other is East Coast Trials near Mavis Enderby, its a fiver on the days it open, there next one is May 20th. If you don't mind travelling a bit further there is Earl Shilton, see there web site for practice dates. The other way is to just take part in the trials that are around the area, the are plenty of clubs like Lincoln Motorcycle and Light Car, Banovallum, S****horpe,Humberside Hawks, Pegasus (Grantham) all within 60 mins drive and Earl Shilton within less than 80mins drive.

Good Luck Hope to see you around

thanks for all the information everybody its really appreciated going to wilsons farm on sunday looking forward to a first play on my new bike, also would like to come to humberside hawks trial on 6th may if i can where is it at and what time does it start, is there a really easy route as i really am as new

Next humberside hawks trial is on 6th may at wilsons farm 10:30 start. Yeah there is either the easy route or conducted route to ride so theres something for an absolute beginner. Turn up early and have a look at a few sections (but dont ride them) see what you think you can do and then enter on that route

As Darren said really easy green route for absolute beginners and it will be at wilsons start time ten thirty so get there about ten to have looksee and I myself will be there this Sunday with a couple of mates

again Thanks again for all the info and advice did go last sunday had a really great time met a couple of fellow riders who helped out my daughters partner who was having some problems with his bike, enjoyed it so much looking to join for the year and were hoping to go again this sunday - Thanks everybody (including the 2 riders who were there sunday and helped us) not sure i will be doing any of the massive climbs as yet