Bewdley Mcc - Victory Trial 2012

jam

Thought it was brill. Especially the sunny weather they ordered for the second 1/2 of the trial.

The inclusion of 2 routes for the first time certainly made the easier option a real pleasure to ride. Some of the old toughies where still left in but everthing was rideable I thought.

A late number certainly helped.

The harder route definately looked up a level from the single route last year but wouldn't be fair for me to comment other than a well done to Ross on his debut JTG ride and also what a pleasure it was to ride round and watch Dans super smooth style.

As they say on BGT its a yes from me!

PS - running in the alternative direction to normal also helped freshen things up.

superb trial with sections challenging but not over the top

only problem was for the observers who couldnt tell what route you were doing due to all backgrounds

being white with a tiny e for the easier route riders

this came to light on section 2 when a expert went straight up the sub missing the hard route markers and following the easier route

and got given a clean,when questioned to how he could tell who was riding what route the observer admitted he didnt have a clue

maybe different colour backgrounds or big bold markings

sorry for the moan

mega trial!! didnt help being a early number as all the streams were like ice! and clink ino what you mean about that section i watched a few do that were experts like and thought it was a bit wrong of them to do that like, but always something to think about next year for it