2012 Beta Evo 300 And 2011 Beta Evo 290 Stolen At Messingham, Scunthorpe

westygas270

Hi sadly my beloved bikes was stolen on the night of 25th April 2012 from my garage in Messingham, Scunthorpe

one of the bikes was a brand new 2012 beta evo 300 with full arrow exhaust system on, raptor foot pegs, all carbon guards, red gear leaver and oil filler plug, road reg YJ61 HRR frame numberZD3T60102B0600428 ENGINE NUMBER : ZD3B9T-L0907517

Other bike that i did have for sale on ebay and on here !!!

2011 Beta Evo 290cc all standard bike by has a white spring on the back black back sprocket and gold chain road reg: YJ60 HLV

frame number zd3t60101a0302544

Engine number ZD3B9T-1090450R

Both of these bikes was locked down with high securith chains that was some how cut off they got in through a window and broke locks off front of the garage, both the bikes are as new

if anyone has any information or think someone has it please contact me on: 07500864611or your local police

sorry to hear that. I hope something turns up. I'll keep my eyes peeled down here and on ebay.

Mine is for sale on here and ebay too, have you had any one enquire about the bike or just sheer coincidence do you think?

its a theory , been going on for a few years now, if you look through the stolen bike forum tong creeps up all to often. I think bikes are stolen to order, if they're at the trial it doesnt matter if your in a van, the bike is already spotted. I live in epworth not far from you, and im 99.9999% we were followed. its only 45mins. I could be wrong , but i think tong is the "spotting ground"

mine was taken the day after riding at tong, back in the

days when i used a bike rack

jsp

but if the thieves are taking part at the trial/ spectating etc. bike rack, trailer, van,horse box, it doesnt matter , when they watch it loaded up they know what to follow.

It's definatly linked to riding at tong as Gregs went after riding at tong as did two other of me mates n another rider I know.

It's not club related more venue as one was an enduro and different clubs.

Maybe they watch you load the bike up and take your reg no then trace it or follow you? Sickening.

Hope you get them back

I'm just looking at improving my security.

Can you tell from the chain how they cut through it. I hear that they use plumbers freezing aerosol to make the chain brittle and just hit it sometimes.

I feel now that mechanical methods of security are essential in that they slow them down but alarms are the only real way of stopping them.

I am looking at an alarm that will ring my phone when activated.

Also there are alarms that activate a smoke generator and fill your garage in seconds.

I feel it is better to have 2 alarms installed that operate in different ways.

Last time I had an attempted burglary the alarm stopped them. They came the next night and cut the alarm wires but the tamper set the alarm off again.

As always it's better doing preventative measures before the worst happens but most of us leave it till after. (I will look at a better system today)!!

Sorry to hear this :-(

Timely warning about Tong, we should be vigilant & looks like a definite connection ( I've heard of Enduro bikes too)

Maybe some strong words with the owners of Tong to stamp it out

Never been myself & won't be going now - even for a trial ( much prefer farm & moor trials venues anyway)

Hope your insurance company pays you out for both Beta's

johnny what would you suggest the owners of tong do ?

these bikes where taken after a orginised trial which is

difficult to police and seperate friends and family

of riders from theifing scum

jsp