Sticker Kits

cubby

I'm looking to get a sticker kit for my '11 Gasser and wondered what experiences people have had with the ones available?

As far as I can see there are 3 options 1) Gas Gas UK Team Stickers 2) S3 3) Jitsie.

Mainly concerend with how easy they go on and what quality is like, i.e. how long will they last.

Cheers

:)

Contact cleaner on plastic followed by drying and warming stickers and plastic with a hairdrier. Give yourself all day to do it.

Measure up, check measure again, carefully stick - smooth down hard - leave 24 hrs to stick properly.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I've just ordered a one off decal kit for my Beta Rev 3...speak as you find.

I wanted Italian flag il tricolore colours for my bike but couldn't design or 'get over' what I wanted even after downloading the software for picture colour massaging, I contacted a couple of companies with no joy, more my fault maybe as a failure to communicate. In case you don't know.... ;)

800px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png

I sold a Disco' last week to a guy who suggested Express Signs as they wrapped his van with good results, so...

Been chatting with Matthew at Express Signs, I always call with new companies as emails can get ignored if busy, a phone call won't, & it's more personnal. He has done a proof as a suggestion for what I wanted, it's spot on for what I had in mind. OK, It took a couple of calls 'n gentle nudges, but hey this is a silly small order & I'm sure they get oodles of calls & enquires that lead to nothing & waste hours on 'projects', so it's good to get hassled you know the customer is keen!

.....I know how 'difficult' it can be dealing with enquires as I have a car sales....if I had a tenner for every 'no show' for an viewing appointment, lift from train station etc I wouldn't need any cars to sell..... as I write this I'm waiting at the local train station & it's 35 mins over the agreed collection time and no phone call, my baby daughter has an appointment later too that I do not want to miss :wall: .

So far it's looking great, so have ordered a set. I'll let you know how I get on, but as I said, so far so good.

Edited by iconic558