Us Nationals Round 1

copemech

Preliminary reports of todays Cali national round indicate Pat Smage(Sherco) took the day with a resultant 12 points as compared to runner up Cody Webb(Beta) on 29.

Looks as though the final podium position was hotly contested with Karl Davis Jr(Sherco) edging out Kieth Wineland(Gas Gas) 54 vs 55.

Good job lads! Tomorrow is another day! Ride On!

Not a new Ossa at the event, is there no distributors in USA ?

Uh, I didn't mean you in my post. :unsure: I was refering to a certian New Mexico rider (who rode Clubman day 1) that said he would not ride this event. No offense.

And yes we do have an Ossa distributor. The marque just has not taken off here yet. Why I'm not sure. :irish:

I drove 6hrs. to pick up my 2012 Ossa. I rode it in the dealers parking lot for 200ft. It ran like crap but I figured with some time it would break in and run better. Not the case. It had very little power and ran like it had a restrictor in the pipe. Also like a bike with a carb with the air screw turned all the way in. It stalled very easy.

Junk Torx bolts everywhere. Hard clutch pull.Graphics peeling off.Kickstart would return slowly and sometimes bind. Poorly designed rear brake pedal. Turning radius is not very tight. Air filter system is a pain to service.

Those top 2 guys are so far ahead of the pack its unreal. Makes setting the course very challenging ,as on the 2nd day it was a stunningly simple day for them yet plenty of riders over 100 . Without the shootout having something to really challenge them it was way too low of scores to win with.