A Taste Of The Trials Central Supported Ssdt 2012 Dvd.

bigfoot

John, I was there for over an hour and you're right not one person got very far in to section 2 before fiveing. This was one of those sections where relaxed marking was rightly the order of the day. Jordi got a 3 for each.

John, I was there for over an hour and you're right not one person got very far in to section 2 before fiveing. This was one of those sections where relaxed marking was rightly the order of the day. Jordi got a 3 for each.

If observers applied the "no-stop" rule correctly, fairly and across the board - you wouldn't need sections with this severity!

Big John

• Like 1

If observers applied the "no-stop" rule correctly, fairly and across the board - you wouldn't need sections with this severity!

Big John

100% true, the Trial could be very different but then the good lads would start moaning that it was far too easy.

I must admit, when I got there and watched some really good riders pushing, not just dabbing, pushing there way up the section I knew it was waaaaaaaaay beyond me and asked for fives. I think if it was two single sections I may have been enticed to rotovate through it for a three with a half hour break in between!!

would liked to have seen doug and dibs ride it tho.

Sat there all day.

To be honest the section was a chore to watch 5 after 5 and the very rare 3.

I would have moved but I was with the boss and 2 collie dug's so stayed put.

The Beta man's ride was inspired,turned it almost 180 on the hardest bit, sublime.

The legend's ride was more clinical,looked in control,just doing the business.

Pity one had to lose,