2012 Gg Pro Rebound/compression Clickers

2whlrcr

Do they make any difference? I tried slowing my rebound down in the forks and ended up turning them all they in and it doesn't seem to make any difference? Plus I tried slowing my shock down too by turning my adjustment nut in a few turns and same thing? Does anybody mess with them, or do you just ride it?

Thanks

Edited by 2whlrcr

I got a chance to ride my bike again. After supposedly turning the fork rebound full slow, I'm now getting some topping out from the forks. I'm confused, on any other dirt bike, turning the screw all the way in or to the + side, is supposed to slow the rebound. Do the Spaniards do it differently?

Hi, just had the same problem with my 2012 GG 250, rebound adjuster on the forks made no difference full hard or soft, stripped them down tonight to find metal fragments in the shim stack holding the shims open ! also had metal bits in the brake fluids,this is a new bike with less than 20 hours on it,

Having had Jap MX & road bikes all my life ( must have owned upwards of 40 bikes in my time, ) never have I seen such poor build quality & thats saying something having owned a KTM ! the Spanish biuld quality is crap ! not just GG but the Sherco I had was as bad !

I was beginning to wonder if anybody even bothered with this stuff. I had contamination in my front brake and probably my rear too, but it still works. I don't really want to take my forks apart this soon, but the clickers seem to do nothing on my bike.