Where Do You Get Them From

solidedge

Hi Gents. Names Mike. New here. I'm looking for a project on a twin shocker. My era but where do you get them. All i ever see are already completed and stunning machines. no really projects that can be done up over time. Would like a Yamaha TY. Regards Mike

The other thing to do is to chat to people at your local club trial,in the last 2 years I've bought at least 4 bikes that were just offered to me.None were as expensive as you see advertised.

Cheers both. Didnt know I could set up a search alert. What strings do you normally use to search?

Start with "Yamaha trials" or "twinshock trails" you can have as many as you like - I monitor Honda TLR - Montesa - trial bike, Used, 1970s plus a dozen other non-trials searches and I get a list of emails everyday telling what new listing fit my search

Don't be too specific when searching on eBay, and don't go into the categories, people don't always list things properly.

I suggest just searching 'Yamaha TY' TY175' 'TY250' etc. in the general search box, then list items by highest price first, and you don't get all the crap up then.

• 2 weeks later...