Bryan Roper

PRO

AZ

SHE

karl davis jr

PRO

FL

SH

Smage over Webb today on cleans with both at 36! Scores suggest a tough course to get some points out of the top lads today, with Kieth's experience paying off to round out the podium although B-rope was not far behind!

Karl rounded out the top five, but the rest were over the 100 pt mark for the day.

Keep it up lads! :icon_salut: Guess that list i copied did not transfer over well. Try http://mototrials.us...05/CO_All_3.pdf

Edited by copemech

Congrats Pat you get so "lucky". It looks like they ran support on the clubman line whats up with 1/2 the riders under 10 points Ill bet Rohrschniieder is p****d. Who wants to take a week off spend $1000s and ride AROUND every big rock /I hope the loop was at least challenging. C

Edited by northernnorm

Congrats Pat you get so "lucky". It looks like they ran support on the clubman line whats up with 1/2 the riders under 10 points Ill bet Rohrschniieder is p****d. Who wants to take a week off spend $1000s and ride AROUND every big rock /I hope the loop was at least challenging. C

Why don't you Wisconsin boys put on a National and show us all how to do it. It's only been 30 years since your club put one on.

Oh no that is the typical type sections. Hard last week easy this week. I take it that was his boy in last, so he might just be fine with it. And if he wanted a challenge he would have rode a class up. And no the loop is very short.

Oh no that is the typical type sections. Hard last week easy this week. I take it that was his boy in last, so he might just be fine with it. And if he wanted a challenge he would have rode a class up. And no the loop is very short.

Lineaway, you are confusing me? Did you go up?

Lineaway, you are confusing me? Did you go up?

No ,I did not go. was refering to D. R. riding sr50. Looks like one of his own rode JR. I was just commenting in the consistancy of sections. And I feel I can comment on my own class!

No ,I did not go. was refering to D. R. riding sr50. Looks like one of his own rode JR. I was just commenting in the consistancy of sections. And I feel I can comment on my own class!

Oh, I see what you mean now. For some reason I thought you weferring to Northernnorm's boy. The movie star did not come in las today, looks like he did not ride! Or crashed out again!

Scores on Sunday right in a good range maybe Expert got a break ,in WOTA we have turnouts of less than 30 riders quite often and 1/2 are from neighboring states.We put on an AOTSCA 250/sidecar Natl in the 80 s I remember it was cool,not much hope these days .now Duluth on the other hand was always great. I had thought the clubman line was brought in so the support classes could reflect that the riders who follow the circuit are mostly Expert or higher in their clubs and have abilities to do some pretty good stuff,if I ride and clean over 90%of the sections it isnt really that fun. Wondering if there will be any more shootouts or payouts this year??

Those 1 and 2 guys are swapping wins looks to be interesting for those off track betters. Phil dnf d with bruised or broken toes I have suggested a try at the Expert line ,I dont think Pro is quite sane choice ,like said before consistently dropping 100 plus points gets old fast,I would think. Makes me wonder how long Alex z Wigg can keep hammering the red line ,you can hope there are some safe fives along the way but man how do you take 30 fives and not have some hurt? Thanks to all clubs who set events for sure .

Those 1 and 2 guys are swapping wins looks to be interesting for those off track betters. Phil dnf d with bruised or broken toes I have suggested a try at the Expert line ,I dont think Pro is quite sane choice ,like said before consistently dropping 100 plus points gets old fast,I would think. Makes me wonder how long Alex z Wigg can keep hammering the red line ,you can hope there are some safe fives along the way but man how do you take 30 fives and not have some hurt? Thanks to all clubs who set events for sure .

I'm with you on that. Phillip needs to give Ray a go, yet old age and treachery will still beat out youth and vigor you know! At least he would have a better time riding without killing himself.