2Nd Hand Rockshocks

b40rt

The listing says they have only been used a couple of times; if its true then it doesn't sound that bad to me, not exactly a bargain but saving a few quid might be important to the person who bought them.

"For auction - 1 pair of Rock Shock trials shocks.

Used only a couple of times.

These are 360mm long and have heavy weight springs (poss 70-80lb) however the cost of replacement springs from John Bull at Rock Shocks will be much cheaper than buying complete shocks.

I have no reserve so grab a bargain "

70-80lb springs !! I'm 13 stone and use 50lbs springs on Rockshocks.

Wear from, I'm after some shocks :thumbup:

If you want some decent,rebuildable shocks at a low price - call Robin at Falcon. They build them to your exact spec,I have a pair on my Ariel,they were either £128 or £138 inc delivery.Friendly service and excellent product.When you wear them out/wreck them, they will rebuild them for you with parts from stock,or alter them for you to a different length etc to fit another bike.

If you want some decent,rebuildable shocks at a low price - call Robin at Falcon. They build them to your exact spec,I have a pair on my Ariel,they were either £128 or £138 inc delivery.Friendly service and excellent product.When you wear them out/wreck them, they will rebuild them for you with parts from stock,or alter them for you to a different length etc to fit another bike.

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: