True Or False...!

motosinge83

Hello..

A Mildrewism.

I don't bloody belive it.

A lot of Mr Schreibers old bikes popping up all over California thesedays

d9dfe677.jpg

What do you think...!

1972 Ossa MAR Trials machine in need of resto. Non running. Formerly owned by world Trials Champion Bernie Schrieber. A good friend of mine Steve Elliott's Father bought 3 bikes from Bernie when he lived in LA Canada, California in the late 1970's and this is one of them. Note that all cables are tie wrapped with separate New back up cables, what Bernie always did. Well worth restoring with its history. Ask questions,offers,ect. you may have before bidding. Local pick up preferred. Otherwise buyer pays the shipping. I may be able to set you up with a reasonably priced shipper as well. Good luck winning this rare machine.

ce8a7e69.jpg

f69992a7.jpg

Cheers Chaps.

Motosinge83.

Edited by motosinge83

Mmmh, Bernie started with a Kawasaki 90, then a Bultaco Lobito 125 in 1970 (from Steve's Bultaco), in 1972 he got his first Sherpa a 250cc then he stayed with Bultaco and Sherpa's until 1980. Maybe he bought a Ossa but why should he?

Bultaco all the way.

Did he not ride for Italjet in 1980? (ok, the Italjet may have been a bultaco painted green!!)

And SWM from 1982?

I think he also dabbled on a TY in 1986 and a Fantic in 1987.

I bet there are plenty of his bikes still knocking around.

Did he not ride for Italjet in 1980? (ok, the Italjet may have been a bultaco painted green!!)

And SWM from 1982?

Yes, that's true. I was refering to the era of the 70's because the ad in question was for an Ossa MAR.

• 2 months later...

And SWM from 1982?

And Garelli after SWM?

• 1 month later...

iv seen that and a couple other clapped out bikes from the same seller, with the same story, trying to fetch top dollar..

like anything collectable...buy the item, not the story..

though they may have been owned by him, doubt he ever competed on them.. without pics, it just didnt happen.