Penrith

kinell

Fat b those photos are brilliant. Thanks for posting them. Thats just what this thread needs. Loads of photos. Cheers

I love Ragas face as he landed from that leap - looks terrified.

Id have loved to see Jarvis on the Husaberg.

What was going on with Bou in the last shot?

Keep em coming :)

Those photographs are fantastic..... They really reflect the atmosphere and the brilliant standard of riding. I have worked with John Kerwin and Graham Jarvis on both events at Nord Vue in 2009 & 2012 and the amount of work and investment that goes in behind the scenes is mind blowing. .... A real team effort and to be fair to John he has put a lot on the line to make a 2012 World Round happen... ,

As main sponsor of the event we are delighted with the feedback from riders, spectators and the authorities.... And we will be back in 2013.... For 2 days again hopefully.

As a life long rider and fan of the sport it is great to see a World Round attracting a big crowd and sections that take plenty of marks off the best rider on the planet.... A great spectacle. And hopefully a bigger and better show in 2013.

on behalf of Lloyd Group I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend at Nord Vue and we look forward to supporting the event next year ...

All the best Gary Bingley.

Last weekend we had our home World Championship round. Trials is a fairly small sport but Tc is the largest English speaking trials website.

Why is it that there just doesn't seem to be much interest in the whole event?.

Where are the photos from the crowd?.Where's the reports of what they liked,saw and heard?.

I dont get it. Is there no interest in the Wc? Why is this thread on our round so tiny?

Im genuinely wondering if there is really much interest in the Wc anymore, period.

What do you think?

My thoughts too?

Nice pics FB

Edited by johnnyboxer

It was a great event - thaks to all the organisers.

Here's a few photos taken from my phone:

post-16846-0-68107900-1344515938_thumb.jpg

post-16846-0-88226500-1344515949_thumb.jpg

post-16846-0-02648000-1344515962_thumb.jpg

post-16846-0-80627000-1344515983_thumb.jpg

post-16846-0-81226900-1344515995_thumb.jpg

post-16846-0-02186600-1344516005_thumb.jpg

post-16846-0-97193100-1344516014_thumb.jpg

What I really loved was listening to Raga's Minders - a Spanish lad bing heped by a Frenchman and a Yorkshireman - certainly a multi-lingual approach!

Adam Raga's minder is Jack Lee, he's from Higham Ferrers - not very Yorkshire : )

It did also tickle me though

Spanish rider with Big Bruno Camozzi yelling at him in French, Big Jack Lee in English and GG factory people in Spanish all whilst he's performing gravity defying feats on a trials bike against the clock with the worlds best riders, worlds trials media and all the UK spectators watching him and the pressure of needing a bang on result to secure 2nd overall I'm WTC

That's ability!

GREAT WEEKEND