Clothing For 4 1/2 Year Old

NAD1

Apologies that this topic is not specifically Oset related but I figured I'd get the best response and feedback on the Oset forum.

Whilst at the WTC this weekend saw loads of the kids riding on the Oset and wondered where the best place is to get trials clothing for a 4 1/2 year old.

Looks like the Fox Pee Wee boots are best bet, especially in infant size 10

but what about trousers / shirt??

My son has the Wulf gear already but I saw MOTS, Fox and clice (among others) being worn.

Can as Oset rider (or parent) advise where you can get gear this size??

Seen a few places selling Fox MX kit which looks fine but give b*gger all info on sizing other than 'youth small' etc etc

Thanks

Yes, the Fox boots are the best for really little riders. UK 10 = K11 US. The low height is a real winner as they don't restrict movement as some other boots do.. Pants & shirts - Answer & Fox make very small sizes and OSET will have their own riding gear you saw at WTC in the shops this August.

cheers Dave and thanks for your valuable input / advise over the weekend (I assume it was you I was chatting with)

Have ordered him some of the Fox boots already.

I'll have a nose at the Answer gearand already seen some Fox stuff.

Next problem is helmets they all look HUGE. He has a Wulf one which fits fine on the head but the shell is massive...

The Dynamo team are using Nau helmets in XS size. My smallest lad has an Airoh in size 52, there are pro's & cons with these ones. Pros are 1. really lite, cons 1. Don't take a drop and crack/split very easily, 2. Price, 3. Hard to find in that size.

Good luck