2013 Scorpa News

jtrials31

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I bet they all belong to a club.

It's def got derogatory undertones.

Thing is the club I help run has a Clubman route.

Used to be called the yellow route which was worse.

Can't use it anyway as we use red and blue markers now.

If my wife won the clubman route that would cause problems?

Especially as she can't ride.

Time for a committee meeting.

Thats all true, Im of the opinion though that if Scorpa is to survive they're gonna need a redesign here soon, including there own motor.

Why? I'm sure those just a little older than me saw it as some sort of golden age in trials when almost every bike, of the tens of makes, had a Villiers motor. Surely the name on the cases does not matter. Is a Sherco motor inferior just because it's in a Scorpa frame?

Wouldn't the ability to buy in the core of a bike enable more manufacturers to offer more bikes at a better price. And I'm sure they could ignore the World Championship with little adverse effect on sales. Get the local expert winning on one and that's as good or better.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, then I at least know of two as well, Brad has one and so does Chris Cullins. The converted one your talking about was a 2011. Im sure some other people got one as well. Still wondering about this pic of the new Scorpa though, I did some looking on Google and Bing images and didn't come up with one.

I actually have the 2011 bike now, and have added the long ride kit for my wife. Brad converted his 2012 to a 200 this year as well...