Footrest

midlife

I can tell you the Raptor ones don't fit a 2012 bike as I bought them and unfortunately had to return when they didn't fit. That was quite recently, I'm unsure if they've since rectified the issue.

I think S3 have a model that fit. The standard pegs are pretty good though, they were actually quite a lot lighter than the Raptor Titanium ones which was a bit of a surprise.

Let us know if you find something suitable that definitely fit. You need to ensure the pegs are suitable for your year of bike as some pegs that fit the 2011 bike don't work on the 2012 model.

Raptors fit fine got them on mine, you do have to file away the excess alloy casting underneath the pegs so the swivell up when you hit a rock or what ever and you also have to drill 1 side of the peg bolt holes to suit the diameter of the std ossa bolt think its 12mm.

Edited by taff_d

Raptors fit fine got them on mine, you do have to file away the excess alloy casting underneath the pegs so the swivell up when you hit a rock or what ever and you also have to drill 1 side of the peg bolt holes to suit the diameter of the std ossa bolt think its 12mm.

I was unwilling to perform any modifications.