Honda Tlr200 Mods?

hoboarchery

Contact B&J racing in TN. , they can set you up with some Falcons that will work great on your reflex , and bolt straight on . If I remember correctly , there may be some clearance issues with some other shocks out there . And stay away from the cheap no name shocks on ebay , all they are good for is to keep the fender off the tire , useless otherwise ...! Good shocks will transform the bike , and you get what you pay for .

www.bjracing.com

Good luck and have fun on the old honda :)

Glenn

(and whats a hobo doing with arrows ????)

Edited by axulsuv

They are very helpful but they are so slow and expensive. I heard that you have wait for shocks from them for months. I have an order in now with them and it has been over a month maybe almost 2 months for a fender.

I don't know what to tell you on that front , but I was un aware that WP made shocks for the reflex ... I just bolted on some built to spec. WP shocks on the back of my trusty fantic and they are phenomenal (not that my scores will improve !) but they were about $500.00 for the pair ... The Falcons that I had on her before hand worked great too , until me or a friend bent one just enough to leak ., and my Wp's have heim joints in both ends, so ya I've got to take them off and clean and lube the bearings once in awhile , but they work great and show no signs of stress yet .

post-1232-0-62657000-1348105122_thumb.jpg