2013 Spare Parts?

deonattard

• 1 month later...

Come on

The service in Australia is not that bad, the new 2013 models have only just arrived in Australia within the last 2 weeks, I just went and had a look, 25 bikes. It is a bloody long way by ship from Spain to Australia., and yes sometimes the dealer gets caught out with parts, but complainig that he has no 2013 parts to upgrade the 2012 bike is a bit unfair.

Yes complain if you get poor service, but did you offer to pay airfreight and have the upgrade parts delivered and not wait until the next shipment arrives.

I am not defending importers/distributors but give them a break, they make bugger all out of trials bikes, with it being such a small market and most do it to the best of their financial ability.

• Like 1

Deonattard

If the service in Australia is THAT bad than send an email to OSSA, pretty sure they'd like to know if you can't even get hold of a rear mudguard...

I get my parts from my dealer in Sweden within a few days.

Pretty pointless since Ossa just keeps referring me back to the importer who at the time of enquiry didn't have the parts.

Come on

The service in Australia is not that bad, the new 2013 models have only just arrived in Australia within the last 2 weeks, I just went and had a look, 25 bikes. It is a bloody long way by ship from Spain to Australia., and yes sometimes the dealer gets caught out with parts, but complainig that he has no 2013 parts to upgrade the 2012 bike is a bit unfair.

Yes complain if you get poor service, but did you offer to pay airfreight and have the upgrade parts delivered and not wait until the next shipment arrives.

I am not defending importers/distributors but give them a break, they make bugger all out of trials bikes, with it being such a small market and most do it to the best of their financial ability.

I get enough excuses from the importer, I don't think he needs anyone else making up more for him. In a competitive industry he'd be out of business, no question about it.