Shocks. Is It Just Me?

madmostin

Got a tiger cub project I'm working on and need some shocks as the njb fitted are too soft and tired. Problem is that nobody answers the phone. I've tried Robin on numerous occasions and have got nothing.

A friend suggested Rockshocks so I called them. Nothing. I've tried at different times of day too.

I'd like to buy British but them betors will get the job done!!

Trouble is they are small outfits and are very busy,dont have a phone receptionist etc.I'd persevere,the results will be worth it.

I have the same problem with my business,I cant afford to have someone answer the phone for me,or deal with people calling in for a chat/book Land Rovers in etc, but just yesterday I reckon I lost at least 2 hours work to interuptions.....

One of the suppliers you mention at the start is busy product testing in France, last week, and possibly Spain this weekend. These are cottage type businesses so they have other things to do other than wait for the phone to ring....even if it means they might miss out on a sale..