X Pro Throttle Grip Advise

skyline1

Hi All

I have been looking at the above aluminium X- Pro throttle grip to fit my beta evo 250. as a novice rider which type would you advise? soft to medium power delivery or soft to ultra? Not sure if there are any other variations.

thanks

Is that the Factory 250 Mr wilson?

Slow speed control, Over what type of cambers? Do you use it regularly in trials or is it just pleasure riding?

It is the Factory looking 250, lol. Its not far off. At the moment I use it for a major learning curve. I have only had the bike about 2 months. No trials as yet, I was going to start entering next year once I got a grip of the bike. I want the bike to handle well at slow speeds & give me instant power when I require. not asking much!

It is the Factory looking 250, lol. Its not far off. At the moment I use it for a major learning curve. I have only had the bike about 2 months. No trials as yet, I was going to start entering next year once I got a grip of the bike. I want the bike to handle well at slow speeds & give me instant power when I require. not asking much!

Sorry my misunderstanding with my answer above, my name is Wilson & I have an Evo 250 with all carbon panels & guards like the Factory bikes.

Ups sorry yes need to change my bike profile really like the Beta 250 and yes with a slow to medium throttle body on the bike a really nice forgiving bottom end that you are in control of and the bike not the bike on control of you .

John KK your letting the side down with your listed bike. Come out of the shadows and announce to the world you've seen the light and moved to Beta.

jeffnutter Its only a matter of time :moon:

I've noticed since you moved to the factory, 250, a few of the guys on the forums have nicknamed you dabber Wilson, is there any reason for this Ian ?