What Model And Year Is This Please?

m82s

Hi all, new to beta and trials really. I am selling my bike which I never even rode once (fantic k-roo) and I have seen this locally but it's at a dealer:

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/martin82scott/Beta/

It's not on their website and think they have listed it wrong. Also I know age nor distance should be main factor in buying a bike but condition and I suppose price is key. I want something with parts readily available or easie to get than older bikes so to speak.

Also any comments on its condition or first impressions including price would be most appreciated and what to look out for when/if I view it (if mine sells!) and I put rest towards.

Cheers guys

Cool cheers for the input, I guessed about that age but know knotting about beta. I take it they were purple then. I'll give them a call and see what other info I can get incase plastics have been changed.

Any idea on its value anyone? Obviously that's a dealer price.

Martin

Thanks for the link to the beta models - most helpful. Yes id agree it's a 97 and the guy just come back to me and said its stamped 352 on the barrel or case - cant remember which. Does this give any clues as to if it's a 250 or not and any idea on average value please guys? Pics in my first post FYI

Cheers, Martin