Gas Gas Mini Ebike Oem?

kbtrials

Oset is the OEM, and the mecatecno is a copy of oset, Im not sure about the GG ( I cant remember what they look like ) But either way Oset electric bikes have been on the market for around 7 years ( Longer than any other Manufacture of electric mini trial bikes)

A "copy" doesn't make it an oem, but I get what you mean. For parts sourcing it would be good for me to know. I believe there is already a thread for which bikes the best.....

Anyone who can tell which bike the Gas Gas is based of? ( someone told me its not there own production so just assuming its either a meca or Oset)

The Mecatecno is not a "copy" of an OSET it is a different manufacturer doing their take on a kid's electric trials bike. They have some differences, and improvements, over the older OSET design.

The Gas Gas kid's electric bikes are EXACTLY the same as the Mecatecno's , but with GG branded, and coloured plastics and stickers. They are made for Gas Gas under license by Mecatecno. The only difference between these two kids bikes is cosmetic.

Edited by arnoux

The Mecatecno is not a "copy" of an OSET it is a different manufacturer doing their take on a kid's electric trials bike. They have some differences, and improvements, over the older OSET design.

The Gas Gas kid's electric bikes are EXACTLY the same as the Mecatecno's , but with GG branded, and coloured plastics and stickers. They are made for Gas Gas under license by Mecatecno. The only difference between these two kids bikes is cosmetic.

If you say its not a "copy" then it must be true.

The newer T14 looks nothing like its smaller brothers, its almost like they were designed be 2 separate companies.

Edited by gwhy

If you say its not a "copy" then it must be true.

The newer T14 looks nothing like its smaller brothers, its almost like they were designed be 2 separate companies.

gwhy i should have premised my comment with the fact that we have sold all three brands and models of bikes in our business, and we still sell the Mecatecno and GG , so we know all 3 brands pretty well.

Thanks for your answer to my question!